Monday, August 7th, 2017
* * * * *
“Celebrating its 122nd year, the Parade Application & Route Map for the PEPSI NATAL DAY Parade presented by the Chronicle Herald will be available after April 30th, 2017.
* The parade will take place on Monday, August 7th beginning at 10:00 AM sharp.
* The final approved Natal Day Parade Route to be announced by April 30th, 2017
* All entries should arrive NO LATER THAN 9:00 AM - This will allow an orderly line-up with the assistance of our Natal Day Parade Marshalls.
* Please respect Parade Marshalls, as they are volunteers.
* It is our intention to start the parade at 10:00 am sharp and be at the finish by 12:00 noon. To this end we will have three mobile Parade Marshalls along the route who may ask you to slow up your pace or speed up your pace.
* The purpose of the parade is to have fun and promote yourselves along the parade route, following the rules in the parade registration is important in order to guarantee everyone’s safety and enjoyment at the parade. However, entries who chose to ignore those rules will be removed from the parade by a Parade Marshall.
* After the reviewing stand (Final Location Still TBD), water will be distributed to 'walkers' in the Parade without stopping. Others are encouraged to have water in their parade vehicles for their own use as required and what the temperature dictates.
I wish all of you a safe and enjoyable parade experience and thank you for your support of this annual tradition. The parade takes place rain or shine.
Greg Hayward - Chairman & Grand Natal Day Parade Marshall at 902-466-2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org