2016 PEPSI NATAL DAY PARADE
Presented by The Chronicle Herald
* * * * *
“Celebrating its 121st Year” The 2015 Natal Day Parade Application for the PEPSI NATAL DAY Parade presented by the Chronicle Herald will be available on Monday, May 16th, 2016.
* The parade will take place on Monday, August 1st beginning at 10:00 AM sharp.
* Final Parade Route to be announced by Monday, May 16th 2016
* All entries should arrive NO LATER THAN 9:00 AM - This will allow an orderly line-up with the assistance of our Natal Day Parade Marshalls.
* Please respect them as they are volunteers.
* It is our intention to start the parade at 10:00 am sharp and be at the finish by 12:00 noon. To this end we will have three mobile Parade Marshalls along the route who may ask you to slow up your pace or speed up your pace.
* The parade is to have fun and promote yourselves along the route, following the rules in the parade registration located at natalday.org . However entries who chose to ignore those rules will be removed from the parade by a Parade Marshall.
* After the reviewing stand (Final Location Still TBD), water will be distributed to 'walkers' in the Parade without stopping. Others are encouraged to have water in their parade vehicles for their own use as required and what the temperature dictates.
I wish all of you a safe and enjoyable parade experience and thank you for your support of this annual tradition. If weather dictates a change of plan please visit natalday.org before starting out.
Greg Hayward - Chairman of Parade & Grand Parade Marshall (902-466-2339)
Click on the link below to download the Pepsi Natal Day Parade Application after Monday, May 16th, 2016
In 2015, over 40,000 spectators enjoyed the annual Pepsi Natal Day Festival Parade featuring marching bands, floats, majorettes, clowns and many other entries. The 2015 Natal Day Parade begins at 10:00 AM on Monday, August 3rd, in Halifax at the corner of Kenny Street and Novalea Drive continues down Gottingen Street to North Street, crosses the Macdonald Bridge to Dartmouth and proceeds down Wyse Road to Alderney Drive until Ochterloney Street and ends at the corner of Ochterloney and Maple Streets adjacent the Sullivan's Pond Park on Crichton Avenue.”
The 2015 Natal Day Parade Application Process Is Now Closed - For more information please call Greg Hayward at 902-466-2339